I’m an independent consultant at the intersection of language and technology. I’m based in Monterey, California, which is about two hours south of San Francisco and five hours north of Los Angeles.
- Why More People Are Binging With The Subtitles On And What It Means For A Booming Industry
- How Can Generative AI (Positively) Transform Our Careers?
- How to Convince Your Boss That Localization Can be a Profit Center
- Finding Your Best Track to a Career in the Localization Industry
- Career Options for Localization Students with Max Troyer
- The Big Picture for the Language Services Industry